Stop it, i'm blushing. You want to learn more about me?
Does talking about fitness, finances, and making it in the real world excite you? Me too but younger Brogan would have slapped the daylights out of me if he knew this is what would become of him. Through mentors, reading, and stumbling into the right group of friends, I've evolved into someone i'm proud of becoming.
While I've seen some pretty drastic changes in who I've become, I still have much more to learn, people to meet, ideas to test and future Brogans to evolve into. I plan to use this blog as a platform to critically think about my experiences and connect with other readers to learn life's hacks and grow as a person.
If you're more curious about my running background, hop on over to my Running Tab!
A few fun facts:
- I broke all of my crayons playing karate as a child
- I've knocked myself out by running into a pole, while playing catch with a football, a total of three times (some people just never learn)
- I go through about 3 boxes of cereal a week
- I have a Christmas tree up in my living room year round
- My mom used to lock me outside for whistling too much. (I've practically perfected the art of whistling)
- B.S. in Mathematics
- Budgeting my finances
- Buying my first car
- Scrum master Certification
- Masters of Business Administration
- Reading (because you can never learn too much!)
- Real estate/rental properties
- Learning computer programming
- Learning the art of conversation